THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doing a couple for a Halloween party in a few weeks, thought I might cross hatch pretty deep depending on what they look like, I might use the pellet grill or the Weber clone depending on weather and whether I wanna lose a lot of sleep or not lol

I"m likely to fire up either this or next weekend.

THiS weekend would be nice since it's a 3x day weekend for me....but I still am eating brisket from last weekend, haha.

I might do the pork Monday and see if I can find some beef ribs, as that I've NEVER tried those before, but from the videos I watch it looks fascinating....especially how they kinda *puff* up after cooking....

I'll split my butts on that cook too....

I believe the original of that song was "Sir Mix A Lot"....

I usually believe that the terms "Rap" and "Music" are mutually exclusive....but a few of the very very OLD school ones like this I actually kinda like. I think its was called "Baby Got Back"?

But isn't a split but still a "Big Butt"?

;)

Its crazy it took this long to get the joke.

Back