THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cpw

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
Chad
Stark-o-rama was nice enough to send me a sample of his new pan liners to try out after I made the suggestion of making a pan liner/marinade bag to compliment the new 5 gallon bucket liners.

We'd been using kitchen size trash bags to inject our butts and briskets in, and then wrapping up tight to place in the cooler. The problem with the trash bags is that the opening on them isn't big enough to fit open onto a fullsize foil pan. That's where these new liners come into play. They are very big, big enough to easily hold 4 butts or 2 briskets. They fit nicely into the pan, and make for easy cleanup and storage in the cooler.

If you've been using the disposable pan liners before, I highly recommend giving these a try.

Attachments

Back