THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

willkat98 said:
My moonshine delivery never came.

I intended on bringing a bottle of the good stuff for you folks to sample.

Damn it.

POOPIE you should have told me!!!! : :shock: If I had known I would have brought some of the best DEW you ever put your lips across!! The radiators we use are all first class. Too late now :( I would need about a week to get some first run :wink: :wink:
Maybe BashIII. :D

Phil my box of goodies get there yet? It was sent 2-3 day Priority. No liqour...in the box...

my suitcase that might be different.

nthole said:
Phil my box of goodies get there yet? It was sent 2-3 day Priority. No liqour...in the box...

my suitcase that might be different.

nope, nothin yet.

Thought you guys might get a kick out of an email I got from the wife this morning. She has some friends up in NY area called the let's lose 5 from the Atkins group:

"Weather channel is calling Isabelle a wind and rain maker for the entire
east coast.....sounds like lots of the 5ers will be getting wet....and the
Brethren!"

My reply was..."The Brethren won't notice" :lol:

Have a great time!!! Wish I could make it.

According to the forecast it should clear on Saturday -- heck, I'm bringing my poncho and fishing/walking/hiking hat so who cares if it rains??

"Have tongs, will travel"

The spouse is picking up some Everglades Seasoning and some Hot Wachulas products this morning and I'm making up a batch of "Cornell Sauce" to take up along with sauce from two different "joints" here in the area.

Here's the latest 3-day track photo. If you look at the "M" in MD, I live right about at the bottom right of the "M". Storm pace has accelerated (a good thing for my situation) although hasn't moved much more westward. If it keeps on track/pace, the storm should be fairly well above me on the PA/MD border by 8:00AM. I'll grab my rental then and BOLT to L.I.!! The only possibility holding me back is damage, and I'm hoping that things are just getting blown out of proportion.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/ftp/graphics/AT13/refresh/AL1303W+GIF/170948W.gif

Back