Cowgirl Sent Me Here

LexTerra

Knows what a fatty is.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Learn/Live
Ain't much to tell. Gotta lotta miles behind and fewer ahead. Got scars in all the right places.

Anybody unfamiliar with latin won't know that Lex Terra means law of the land. I believe in natural laws and man's laws where they make sense and don't believe in those that don't - which is most of em.

Stick burner smokes my meat and cooks a few other things. Only a fair hand at cookin and most other things truth be told.

Tryin to keep my head down so's I don't make a good target for them as don't like me and the way I live.

That's all ffolks

Again, Welcome to the forum.
Thanks for the introduction. Most new members don't dive into the News and Politics sub forum for their first posts, without telling us a bit about themselves. :laugh:
Looking forward to seeing your cook threads!

I thought that by the original title that maybe you were a friend of Cowgirl's and she suggested that you join. I see that she was just being the same as if one of her livestock got loose and needed some guidance home. She actually keeps us all in line that way.
Welocme and hope to see that stickburner in action.

I thought that by the original title that maybe you were a friend of Cowgirl's and she suggested that you join. I see that she was just being the same as if one of her livestock got loose and needed some guidance home. She actually keeps us all in line that way.
Welocme and hope to see that stickburner in action.

Thanks Ron! :laugh:

Cripes. If Jeanie sent you here, welcome to this barnyard! :mrgreen:

I sent him/her over from woodpile. :laugh: This is a new member (I think).

Back