Cooking Class cancersuckschicago.com, QUAU, Rhythm n' Que and iBQ'n

Scottie

Quintessential Chatty Farker
The cancersuckschicago.com BBQ Team is happy to announce our 6th Annual Compeitition Cooking Class. This year our instructors will also include Mike and Beth Wozniak from QUAU, Vince and Alexa from Rhythm n' Que and Rich Parker from iBQ'n.100% of the proceeds goes to help fight cancer. A portion of the class fee can be used as a tax deduction, but it is recommended that you talk to your tax professional.

The class will be February 14-15th in Hinsdale, IL (suburb of Chicago). The class will begin Saturday afternoon and finish up early Sunday. Meals and beverages will be supplied, along with a nice goody bag. This class will be exactly what we do at a contest for all 4 meats. We will all be taking at least one meat and will have a full question and answer period on all the meats from the instructors.

Hopefully you will be able to join us. We have raised over $75,000 in our previous classes to help fight cancer.

Attachments

• cooking_class_registration.pdf
    151.7 KB · Views: 110
Have some thermals for the AZ crew joining the party. Great class and people. good luck scottie.

I may think about it if Alexa gives up the windshield rib recipe!:laugh: Seriously thinking coming back to this again.

Vince always wears shorts too. But come on Scottie, February in Hinsdale IL. Man, come on out to AZ in Feb, much better weather. We will find you a great venue to do the class, just saying.

I may think about it if Alexa gives up the windshield rib recipe!
Deal!
shiner.gif

Scottie, remind me to dig out a photo I have of Vince in Donner Pass, in a howling blizzard.
In shorts.

Scottie, I am a San Diego native. Vince knows that the temperature has hit exactly 68 degrees on a Friday contest afternoon when I break out the down parka.

Oh, and I was googling for a particular pair of snow boots by color and style name. I don't recommend the search phrase "black cougar".

Back