Birthday Dinner for My Wife

John,

I wish your better half a happy birthday...:-D That is a mess of goodness right there. Nice cook err boil right there!!!!

Thanks,
Greg

No matter what you call her, I trust that your spouse has had a wonderful Birthday Celebration! Our best wishes to her and for many more birthday celebrations to come!

The food sure looks amazing.

No matter what you call her, I trust that your spouse has had a wonderful Birthday Celebration! Our best wishes to her and for many more birthday celebrations to come!

The food sure looks amazing.

Thanks, Marc.

I actually astounded myself on this boil. No mistakes...perfection, and my wife was reduced to "Hmmmmm" and no other conversation as she ate.....as was I. :-D

Fantastic cook! No doubt the two of you enjoyed yourselves very much. Happy birthday to your wife and maybe next year she can take that trip...or maybe not if you are going to cook like that again.

Well done, Sir! My lady doesn't like much seafood, so I cooked a very similar meal a few weeks back when she was out of town. I saved her some leftovers (potatoes, corn, sausage) to eat when I was on a work trip.

Did you add a lot of old bay to the boil? I also used the concentrate, and found it was underwhelming. I was putting a lot of old bay on the shrimp as I ate them.

Back