Birthday Dinner for My Wife

Smoking Piney

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
John
My wife couldn't get her annual birthday trip to the beach with her best friend this year, so I decided to pull out all the stops and cook her favorites. We spent the early day lounging in the pool, and then I went to work. :-D

I grilled some scallops for an appetizer - rubbed with Dizzy Pig Tsunami Spin:

TEoc8sVh.jpg

jE93Nyuh.jpg

Time for a Low Country Boil. The boil was Zaterain's concentrate, Old Bay, 2 halved lemons, 2 oranges cut in quarters, 1 halved Vidalia onion, and 3 bay leaves:

09dKq9ih.jpg

When it was ready for the show, I boiled small potatoes, kielbasa, fresh corn cobs cut in thirds, jumbo shrimp, and 10 small lobster tails:

Hy28E6Vh.jpg

It made for great plates and we both ate until we almost popped.

gotLWsXh.jpg

My wife and I were very happy. :-D

Its not Semantics, its Literally in the Dictionary. Here is a direct Quote from Wikipedia:

"A bride is a woman who is about to be married or who is newlywed."

Its like basicly calling your Wife , your GF. And not wanting to commit to her.
Is this where you start being a dick? I think everybody understands the OP so just run along now.

Its not Semantics, its Literally in the Dictionary. Here is a direct Quote from Wikipedia:

"A bride is a woman who is about to be married or who is newlywed."

OK. I've been here a while and I'm here to talk barbeque and share the joy, not to grade proper English and grammar. You, apparently are not here to share that spirit.

If want to talk BBQ in an open manner, be here.

If you want to be a grammar cop and grade posts, do it somewhere else.

OK. I've been here a while and I'm here to talk barbeque and share the joy, not to grade proper English and grammar. You, apparently are not here to share that spirit.

If want to talk BBQ in an open manner, be here.

If you want to be a grammar cop and grade posts, do it somewhere else.

I agree, i only corrected one person (not you) about the grammar. You defended it.

But on the subject of this Thread, your Seafood boil Looks Amazing, i love the addition of the lobster Tail.

Thanks for trashing my thread, SmokeRings. :twisted:

We'll see how long you last here with this attitude.

Chances are not long.

I didn't trash your thread, i made a simple grammar comment, that was not offensive, you trashed it.

And as far as lasting long, probably not, but that's what VPN is for.

Back