BIG Cook - Brisket, Pork, Sides, Apps...

Can you please tell me what you cooked all of this on? I only see a weber style kettle grill. Did you cook all of this on the weber? How did you plan out the cook? What did you make first and when? How did you time it out right? Did you just put everything in the oven when it was done on 175?

Please tell me some of the logistics if you don't mind. Thank you.

Event was Sunday 1:00pm start. Main course to be whenever draft dictated, around 4:30pm.

Prepped Poppers and Pig Shots on Friday. Cooked them on Weber Kettle 22 Saturday night and cooled. Prepped and made Pork Belly Saturday night, on Weber Kettle 26 then cooled. All 3 were reheated at event in covered tin pans, in a oven, and served around 1:00pm.

Cole Slaw made Saturday morning and kept cold till event.

Mac n Cheese made Saturday morning and cooled. Beans and Corn prepped then smoked on Weber Kettles then cooled, Saturday night. All sides went into oven in covered tin pans for about 45 min at 350 till hot and ready to serve around 4:00 - 4:30pm.

I cooked the Brisket and Pork Butts in my Assassin 24. Brisket went in around 8:45pm Saturday, wrapped around 5:45am, done around 10:45am. Butts went on around 12:00am, panned and wrapped around 8:00am, done around 11:30am. Brisket and Pork were wrapped in foil, went into a cooler with towels and I was out the door at 11:45am. Took outta cooler around 4:00pm, Pork still too hot to handle, pulled, sliced n served...

I guess looking back it was a lot of work, but I enjoyed ever minute, hour, of it...

Event was Sunday 1:00pm start. Main course to be whenever draft dictated, around 4:30pm.

Prepped Poppers and Pig Shots on Friday. Cooked them on Weber Kettle 22 Saturday night and cooled. Prepped and made Pork Belly Saturday night, on Weber Kettle 26 then cooled. All 3 were reheated at event in covered tin pans, in a oven, and served around 1:00pm.

Cole Slaw made Saturday morning and kept cold till event.

Mac n Cheese made Saturday morning and cooled. Beans and Corn prepped then smoked on Weber Kettles then cooled, Saturday night. All sides went into oven in covered tin pans for about 45 min at 350 till hot and ready to serve around 4:00 - 4:30pm.

I cooked the Brisket and Pork Butts in my Assassin 24. Brisket went in around 8:45pm Saturday, wrapped around 5:45am, done around 10:45am. Butts went on around 12:00am, panned and wrapped around 8:00am, done around 11:30am. Brisket and Pork were wrapped in foil, went into a cooler with towels and I was out the door at 11:45am. Took outta cooler around 4:00pm, Pork still too hot to handle, pulled, sliced n served...

I guess looking back it was a lot of work, but I enjoyed ever minute, hour, of it...

Wow thanks. So you stayed up all night Saturday and Sunday too I guess? That's a ton of work. So first prep everything, then sides and appetizers cooked the day before. Then all night smoke of the meat. Is there a reason why you decided to cook the meats over night instead of just doing it in the morning on Sunday? Did they need that long to rest in the coolers? Or were you just being smart with your time since you have a great smoker that doesn't need tending much? Guessing here.

Great grub!

If your draft was half as good as your food, you will win the league in a landslide!

Wow thanks. So you stayed up all night Saturday and Sunday too I guess? That's a ton of work. So first prep everything, then sides and appetizers cooked the day before. Then all night smoke of the meat. Is there a reason why you decided to cook the meats over night instead of just doing it in the morning on Sunday? Did they need that long to rest in the coolers? Or were you just being smart with your time since you have a great smoker that doesn't need tending much? Guessing here.

No... Got some rest from 12:45am to 5:45am while the Assassin did it's thing.

Would not have had time if I started Sunday morning. Had to leave my house at 11:45am. So cooked overnight hoping they were finished by then. Luckily it all worked out and the meat cooperated. I figured the the long rest was better than cooking earlier and reheating the meats.

Back