2 Butts, 2 Briskets, Some Chicken, Mac & Brining Brisket

Jason TQ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Haven't cooked this much meat in a while. Doing a cooked meat freezer reload for a buddy and our place too.

Food when on around 7:30. Chicken will go on later. Also making a big batch of mac to freeze and finally getting around to brining some of the briskets I got a while back. More to come!

paOEvokl.jpg

bsQ3jBxl.jpg

OylH2Y2l.jpg

yS7iD4el.jpg

UdDBqZgl.jpg

4jGKSL4l.jpg

Ok.......let's not go pointing fingers at whose fault it was that the Pitboss flamed out and didn't go noticed for what I'm guessing was between 4 to 87 minutes.........That could have been anyone's fault. Your fault, my fault........again no finger pointing please.......doesn't make sense to shame the idiot who caused this problem :becky:.

Lol, so the ERH code fired off. Probably because it's so damn hot out that the sun beating down made the cooking chamber the same temp as the core of the earth or something......I don't know.......I'm not an ornithologist :shock:.

Anyways things are still going decent. Mac is made, briskets in the brine and I got the meat wrapped up. Probably lost an hour I'm guess based on internal temp after 4hrs.

eJBxlRrl.jpg

cjqeoJxl.jpg

nfbAPQel.jpg

QDak6Wpl.jpg

tQ4iWZWl.jpg

9Oa8plGl.jpg

83lnJU3l.jpg

I know that's a lot of work, but the payoff is going to be sweet. Keep on smoking!

Yeah I got lost in doing a cook "this big". Haven't done that in a while. Here's a few of the last pics I got. Even had some deer smell the Pitboss magic and should have tried to bag them in my front yard :becky:

PhSfkSrl.jpg

PHnLT7ql.jpg

4EV9dxdl.jpg

TtlV8vll.jpg

T1dpqj1l.jpg

ywRYfkul.jpg

lE3YdlTl.jpg

Back