Should I get a blackstone

36 owner here, just got the Tailgater Combo for the RV.

Love em, had smashburgers last night, tomorrow will be our weekly Sunday brunch.

Absolutely get one. A flattop (Blackstone or Camp Chef) is a must. You’ll use it long after the kitchen is up and running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have one of the older ones that makes a huge grease mess, but I still use it on occasion.

But to answer your question:

23ahfi.jpg

I love mine...it's even better with the natural gas conversion. Don't ever have to worry about running out of propane.

Question for everyone here, my kitchen is getting remodeled, no oven no sink no nothing to cook on in the house. My wife gave me the go ahead to get a blackstone.. what is your opinions on it.
Yay or nay

Yes! Find a model that has the grease back-drip figured out though. One of the best cookers in any arsenal.:cool:

I have a 28" that she bought me when she wanted me to cook fajitas for her nieces baby shower. We learned very quickly-that it wasn't large enough for a family cook.

I wandered around the store last week and the one with the side burner is attractive. It looked like it was the same depth of the 36" griddle, but only 28" wide for that part. I can see the appeal to an extra burner outdoor to use.

The air fryer is interesting as well. I have one inside that I never use...but would be nice to throw some fries in while I'm making smash burgers. Griddles are great. Like Cowgirl (trying everyday to be more like her) I've gifted a few. Both people have loved them and use them extensively.

I'm not brand loyal on them at this point. The Camp Chef seems interesting, and I might look at that when I'm ready to upgrade. At the end of the day-Griddle cooking is super versatile, and even more fun.

I’ve got a 36” blue rhino and it was the best couple hundred dollars i’ve ever spent. Think of all the times you brown hamburger meat, no grease or smell in house. leftover tenderloin or chicken, stir fry. Eggs n sausage for breakfast anytime. Just got my son a small one for the outdoor kitchen we’re building. I can’t imagine life without it now....seriously.

As has been said, the short answer is Yes.

I’ve got the Sams Club Members Mark 36” model and love it. It was the only $199.

Back