THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jsperk

Babbling Farker
First tri tip and it was awesome. I sliced two pieces wrong before turning to slice correct.

Even over cooked it was awesome. The smaller end was done more so then the other side but was still great.

I had it on high smoke for 2 hours on my pellet cooker and then seared on the kettle/vortex.

I followed amazing ribs pastrami recipe. I smoked it to 150 internal but instead of steaming I sous vide at 135 for 24 hours. It was tender but not the texture, none the less very good. One guy said he did 190 sous vide for 4 hours after smoking to 150. I definitely need to slice thinner.

Last edited:
I admire your cutting board. Lol. I did a Tri tip for the first time tonight. Yours looks better. I had to laugh when I saw your Tri tip on my cutting board.

Attachments

Back