Yardley BBQ on the Farm -Results !!!

Come on now. Some of you brothers are sitting there with the result sheet and we still dont have top 10 in each category :?::!:

:-D

Here are the top 10 overall and top 5 each category

grand Midnite Smokers
reserve The BBQ Guru
3 Bad Bones BBQ Crew
4 3eyz BBQ
5 The Big Name in Smoking
6 Smokey T's Pit Crew
7 The Purple Turtle
8 Jumping Dog BBQ
9 Widespread Pork
10 Pig Pen BBQ

Chick
1.3 eyz
2.Guru
3. Smokers Delight
4.Bad Bones
5.Pequea Pullers

Ribs
1.Guru
2.Purple Turtle
3.Big Name in Smoking
4.Casual Smokers
5.Midnight

Pork
1.Smokey T's
2.Midnight
3.Jumping Dog
4.White Dog
5.Widespread pork

Brisket
1.Midnight
2.Lost Nation
3.Lunchmeat
4.3eyz
5. Bad Bones

Last edited by a moderator:
you forgot dessert... doesn't really count but it's nice to see....

1. Jumping Dog they got a 180~!
2. Midnite Smokers
3. Lo "n" Slo
4. Pig Tippin'
5. lunchmeat

we feel like we got killed as well, except for the brisket and the pineapple upside down cake which I had to call my mom-in-law halfway through cooking it!

BTW - thanks to Nancee for eggs, cake pan, and oil - DUH! - or else I wouldnt have even been able to turn it in.

You gotta love a 40th in chicken. I guess the judges really ARE sick of thighs. There were so many ties...

i am wondering...did anyone else's stuff get done WAY too soon??

Last edited by a moderator:
i am wondering...did anyone else's stuff get done WAY too soon??
I heard a few people talking about that. Mostly the butts and briskets but I think Vinny said his ribs finished early too. Must be the microwave assist option on the Spicebox. Our butts and briskets finished a little early too, but still within our planned window for resting.

for the life of me i could not remmember your team name. i walked by you several times:icon_blush: . we will hook up at some other comp. im doing wildwood next then new holland

We missed Yardley, we were comitted to a relay for life event the same weekend, We'll be in New Holland thou. Looking forward to it.

Back