WTF is this Naturiffic Shizz?

Pitmaster T

Babbling Farker
SO I literally have boxes of rubs and marinades and dusts and galzes and **** in boxes all around I will never get to - so the other day I did a pork tenderloin and only had a little rub left of my usual rub and i needed it for something else.

I found this unopened pouch of "Naturiffic???" New Mexican something or another and so I literally dumped it one willy nilly.

Smoked it with an extra smoker tube of cherry pellets and

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

WHERE HAS THIS **** BEEN ALL MY LIFE and who the F sent it to me?

I don't buy rub but I'd buy that one. WTF?

I know I really haven't kept up since Harvey took me out but wow - where did did come from and why isn't it a "thing"

I mean i wake up, come in here after about 5 years and really read and yall are vomiting lard all over your meat but not talking about THIS???? Or did I miss it?

giphy.gif

Yea….

That would be me.
(Aka John Shepard on the Book of Faces)

Glad you enjoyed it. :becky:

John and jody make some of my favorite rubs.

harvest brine is a staple for Thanksgiving
Q-salt is a great all purpose s&p bbq rub
lamb rub is about as good as anything on a sheep.
I also like their rib rub and chicken salt, use them in combination with other rubs......I've also tried the hot wing rub

I have some of that new mexican chili rub but haven't got around to trying it

I've used it for dips, often added to soups, stews and chili. On those occasions you glaze your ribs add a teaspoon to your glaze. Great on smoked SPAM and Bologna too.

I must have missed it. Perusing online and Naturiffic has a Sample Packet.
Dang, try em all. I love the junior size. Great for home and fantastic gifts.
Only 247 days until Christmas

Order in. I'm also tuned in to the trombo on Saturday. I bought an inexpensive one awhile ago but haven't used it yet. Thanks.

its a travesty this man.... living in the KY, has a trompo and I don't. I have a gas grioll I am saving out back solely because it has one of the infrared burders on it - perfect for a sellf made trompo

Back