THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have watched your threads about Lang and have even had private messaging with you on the subject. I am truley impressed. You did your homework, waited and got yourself one heck of a smoker. Congratulations. Enjoy. Good luck getting in touch with Ben if you need anything. At the sale he is the best. After the sale he doesn't exist.

I have watched your threads about Lang and have even had private messaging with you on the subject. I am truley impressed. You did your homework, waited and got yourself one heck of a smoker. Congratulations. Enjoy. Good luck getting in touch with Ben if you need anything. At the sale he is the best. After the sale he doesn't exist.

When Ben Lang and I were discussing this deal at The Jack, he said "Here, let me give you my cell number."

A few days later, I called him with a few questions. He picked up immediately, and answered all my questions.
A few minutes after getting off the phone with him, HE called ME back to give me additional information.
Sorry that you have experienced different results, but mine have been A+.
P.S. No guys, you cannot have Ben Lang's cell phone number. LMAO! :laugh:

Back