Contest Announcment Willie Pallooza 2012 April 14,15 Brentwood, NY

Even if they said spotty rain, everyone knows where that spot will be, at williepalooza. Only good thing is the bar inside the VFW. Its a way to get out of the rain.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the extended forecast is already calling for wind and rain on Saturday. I know it's 2 weeks away, but I can assure you that we will have wind and rain. Every competition that I've ever competed in has had some form of severe weather. Whether it be extreme heat, torrential rain, hurricane force winds or freezing cold; you name it, if I'm competing, we'll have ****ty weather!

April showers bring May flowers.

I'll be bringing my 800lbs of cinder blocks I bought last year at Home Depot to hold down my car port.

Wow, what a magnificent event filled with the most gracious people I have ever met! Willie...Kudos to you..great job!

was there for a little bit this afternoon as a spectator. loved talking to some of you and convinced I should do this. when I don't know but soon. only thing, I thought there would be some thing for spectators like food or venders.

There are often food vendors at BBQ competitions, but WilliePallooza is a bit different. It's more for the teams and the public is allowed and welcome, but not the primary reason for the event.

I wish you had stopped by the Grill Scouts area! We almost always have some food somewhere and Brethren are always welcome to come under the tent and pull up a chair.

Eric

Anyone have a copy of final results for each catagory they can share with me? Not finding a listing anywhere of the results. Need for TOY tracking.

T - Team
O - Of
Y - Year

Teams are assigned points as to their finish for differant groups. Ga BBQ Society, Mid Atlantic BBQ, and others have their own Team of Year contest where best teams at end of year win cash of prizes. Have to be a member of their organization to earn the points at events.

Hope that helps.

T - Team
O - Of
Y - Year

Teams are assigned points as to their finish for differant groups. Ga BBQ Society, Mid Atlantic BBQ, and others have their own Team of Year contest where best teams at end of year win cash of prizes. Have to be a member of their organization to earn the points at events.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the lesson. I already knew the definition. What TOY would williepalooza belong to?

Back