Willie-Palloooza 2008, Bay Shore, NY - June 21-22, 2008

We were planning on coming up and stoping by to just say howdy to everyone......maybe I can convince Walt to take the smoker and pack the truck with as much as we can fit, and cook this one.Any way we could borrow a few items from folks if we couldn't fit them??
I am sure we could even get you a cooker if need be. Come on down

We were planning on coming up and stoping by to just say howdy to everyone......maybe I can convince Walt to take the smoker and pack the truck with as much as we can fit, and cook this one.Any way we could borrow a few items from folks if we couldn't fit them??

Hey if you come down, we'll get everything you need for WP, no need to bring a smoker I'm sure we can get one and much more, just let us know and it will be done:biggrin:

Sledneck said:
I am sure we could even get you a cooker if need be. Come on down

Hey if you come down, we'll get everything you need for WP, no need to bring a smoker I'm sure we can get one and much more, just let us know and it will be done:biggrin:

Thanks guys....I'll start planning on it. Will probably tow the Lang...don't think it effects gas milage that much....

Grreat news Tonto, this will be lots of fun.
We all have plenty of stuff we can share so let us know when plans firm up.

Hey, would love to do this premier event, but have a question.. When is set up and all that. My brother has his daughers christening in Huntington from 1 - 5 pm on that saturday. So would neeed to know when i can set up and do all the meat inspection. And also have turn in times been established.

Hey, would love to do this premier event, but have a question.. When is set up and all that. My brother has his daughers christening in Huntington from 1 - 5 pm on that saturday. So would neeed to know when i can set up and do all the meat inspection. And also have turn in times been established.
You can set up whenever. Sunday turn in times are standard 12-1:30, sat night chili is whenever.

are you kidding me Paul it's WP you can set up anytime you want if you have meat and is it raw then your ok

First person to show up with a large quanty of ber along with there entry form will be awarded entry to Willie-Paloooza for the price of said beer.

First person to show up with a large quanty of ber along with there entry form will be awarded entry to Willie-Paloooza for the price of said beer.

Hey wait.....no fair:mad:.......oh wait ...somone tell me the name of the nearest party store to Willie's and I'll see if they deliver....:biggrin:

See "Westex Islip-Macarthur Airport Shuttle, Beverage Delivery and Contraband Inspection Service.
BEachwood 4-5789."

Just to clarify.. Williepalooza is OPEN TO ALL BRETHREN that means anybody who frequents the board even if you do not post regularly. Another team i spoke with this past weekend in Oyster Bay thought it was invitation only. Get you applications in

Back