Whole Hog Barbecued Over Wood Coals ***with bonus drone footage***

Wow,just Wow. that looks delish.

Don't be scared to treat a 2 year old sheep the exact same way.
We often cook whole lamb that way,my Argentinian neighbours love it as We do

Last edited:
Thank you!! This shows EVERYTHING that is great about bbq!!

Thanks lantern! You are correct, the more I learn about barbecue the more I realize that the food is only part of the equation. My place is going to be in a brewery which is a perfect match because it adds the community/social aspect of what makes barbecue more than meat on a plate.

WOW, Everything in that post screamed Good Time, the location, the friends, the pig cooker and of course the noble pig. :thumb:

Oh, I forgot the booze! :biggrin1:

Thanks for posting it!!!!

Most excellent post! Those pics reminded me of the good ol day's I'd have with my grandfather Q'en hogs. We always had them on a spit though. I have yet to butterfly a pig. Definitely on my list...

That was pretty cool. Loved the selection of music, best way to start off my day.

Nothing like a good pig cooking, being a NC boy myself I was raised on it. It's about time to do another one!

I'm still doing it the old fashioned way, flipping by hand. But I really like your setup. Looks like a great time had by all. Got to love those freak snow storms!

Outstanding post, man.

Hungry Hokies didn't stay hungry long. That is a killer pit. The rotary function is great !!!!

Killer video, too.

Great post! Friends, food, drink, fun time had by all. Love the pig flipper. That drone has some range on it. I have seen others that can't get that far away from the controls...

Back