Who started this whole Easter Ham thing

I swear these had to be mis-labeled. I got a couple small bags of hot last year, no where near the heat level of these things. Some are a little milder, like you said, I need to take a nibble to see how hot they are before throwing them in.

I agree 16Adams. By the way your food always looks awesome. :clap2:
Family told me they were coming to my house this year. So I thawed a pork butt, several racks of ribs, tried my hand at coleslaw and made a batch of Keri's Hog-Apple BBQ Baked Beans and everyone ate like little pigs and were happy! A success for hosting my first Holiday.

This morning after a not to brisk 2.2 mile walk we had leftover green Chile Stew for breakfast. Wife had a green Chile tortilla with hers I had a large lime wedge. I'll also include a yesterday photo where I hung the butterfly pork chops to get smoke in the PBC. I think Ill enter the leftovers throw down currently in progress.

There's openings for your entry's photo. Post up- this could be amazing. You Brethren with ham could do a smoked ham bacon cheddar Cheeseburger with a drooling egg yoke- or that's what I'd of done if I'd cooked a ham
:))

Last edited:
I agree 16Adams. By the way your food always looks awesome. :clap2:
Family told me they were coming to my house this year. So I thawed a pork butt, several racks of ribs, tried my hand at coleslaw and made a batch of Keri's Hog-Apple BBQ Baked Beans and everyone ate like little pigs and were happy! A success for hosting my first Holiday.

Porterhouse steaks rock for Christmas :)

Agree about no ham. Leftovers just take up freezer space, all so my wife get's her slice or two. We did steaks on the grill, oven baked potatos, and salad this year, after I said it was her turn to cook.

Back