Votes: 50 55.6%
  • Pit Barrel Cooker

Votes: 24 26.7%
  • They are equally simple to use

Votes: 16 17.8%

• Total voters
No lighter fluid was harmed in the making of these wings :mrgreen:

19994756098_bd9faf79ae_b.jpg

Wow those wings look good. But we all know they can't really be good! I mean Noah uses lighter fluid :shocked: or heaven forbid he tells folks to count and light 40 briquettes to what! OMG pour over the top of the unlit coals :shocked::shocked:which by the way is a terrible way to attempt the minion method. Just sucks though because those wings sure look good....:becky:

I know in the earlier days Noah only had lighter fluid as his directions...added the chimney way later. That always made me think he didn't even know about chimneys or wasn't very familiar with them or he would have had chimney directions from the get go.

Still not a fan or using lighter fluid for lots of reasons...odor and taste isn't one of those reasons. I want controlled burns not grayed out coals all over the place unless i'm grilling and that's what he was doing...grilling from a distance. Still want to go natural, just because you can't taste the fluid doesn't mean there isn't any bad stuff remaining.

I know in the earlier days Noah only had lighter fluid as his directions...added the chimney way later. That always made me think he didn't even know about chimneys or wasn't very familiar with them or he would have had chimney directions from the get go.

Still not a fan or using lighter fluid for lots of reasons...odor and taste isn't one of those reasons. I want controlled burns not grayed out coals all over the place unless i'm grilling and that's what he was doing...grilling from a distance.

Poor Noah, such a noob! But in his defense chimneys are very rare and only known by a very select group of farkers.

Poor Noah, such a noob! But in his defense chimneys are very rare and only known by a very select group of farkers.
Bob you're bosom buddies with Noah..ask him why he added chimney later and not from the start.... Makes zero sense to me. Bob i'm batting a thousand so far and you know what i mean. ;)

Bob you're bosom buddies with Noah..ask him why he added chimney later and not from the start.... Makes zero sense to me. Bob i'm batting a thousand so far and you know what i mean. ;)

I don't know Keith, you seem to know more about the man (Noah) than anyone else, you sure there isn't some secret admiration of the man.:shock:....if not is it jealousy maybe? :noidea:

probably because a full size chimney leaves you barely any space in the cooker to manuever. my fullsize got kidnapped with my jumbo joe but i bought the mini when i originally bought the joe and that works great for the pbc

I don't know Keith, you seem to know more about the man (Noah) than anyone else, you sure there isn't some secret admiration of the man.:shock:....if not is it jealousy maybe? :noidea:

Hey you and Bob are sleeping with him not me. lol

I just know I don't like lighter fluid. :shock:

Andrew it was common sense that he didn't invent the hanging drum concept and I knew of chicken and a barrel so don't blame me for being right on that! LOL

Hey you and Bob are sleeping with him not me. lol

I just know I don't like lighter fluid. :shock:

Andrew it was common sense that he didn't invent the hanging drum concept and I knew of chicken and a barrel so don't blame me for being right on that! LOL

I continue to be amazed that someone who knows so much about Q is so nice and humble. That's why we love ya Keith.

i can easily fit 20 on my grate on the pbc. the advantage of the wsm is it has 2 grates. but i can probably equal that same amount if there was a dome lid for the pbc.

I'll start out by saying that I know very little about the PBC. What I think I understand is that all meats must hang in the PBC. Is this correct? If so how would someone smoke 40-50 chicken wings? I can do that with ease on my 18" WSM and nearly double that amount on my 22" WSM. It seems like it would be pretty difficult or at least a pita to smoke 40 wings if you had to run a wire or something through them all. School me here PBC guys.

Back