What is it With Flies and BBQ?

Bayer Quickbayt Fly Bait. We used to have a neighbor with cows on his property. We would have to shoo the flies away just to open the door. I tried everything with little luck. The local co-op recommended this stuff and it worked fantastic. It attracts them, then they land on it then in seconds they go into convulsions, then die. Even if a fly got in the house I would put some in a bottle cap and the fly would find it.
We rented a cabin in Arkansas that had lots of flies. When I mentioned the flies to the owner she said that they were a problem at all of her cabins. I told her about this stuff and she came back later that day with some to put out. She sat there in amazement watching the flies flock to the bait then kill over in seconds.

We have stayed there a few times since and she still keeps it around for when the flies are bad.

Fill plastic bags with water. Tie the bags off and hang bags. The light refraction going through the bag of water that confuses the fly. No more flies

This works. I use 1gal freezer bags, add five pennies and hang around my patio cook area. This contraption discombobulates the flies and repels them.

Get a fly salt gun and a cooler of cold beverages of choice and have fun.

OIP.D-QcTAMMAzz64xqdvCpiXwHaE8

I have a bigger problem with skeeters.

I was going to try Hapgood's solution but don't have suitable property/room.:mmph:

Back