THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mbt

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
Marco
Hi all..
First of all, let me apologize with all of you.
I've been absent from the forum for long time, for a lot of reasons. Changed my home, a lot of work, no time for BBQ... Let's say that at least now I can start cooking again on the BBQ!
So I decided to start with something different, so I tried a mix between a pork loin and Hasselback potatoes!
Basically I used the loin like a potato, slicing partially and stuffing with cheese, bacon and potatoes slices. Obviously with some rub outside and smoking with Cherry!

Results was absolutely gorgeous. Maybe next time I'll use a different vegetable instead of potatoes.. zucchini would work fine.

Hope you like the idea
36b8c1ffae76b248f813f8c3394617c0.jpg
7ada4eb0289e176a4bc071ffa3404447.jpg
1f4340c01bde3cb32cca4296480a5b77.jpg
c4945487876f2726bf0eeebdc5198e6c.jpg

Inviato dal mio M2101K7BNY utilizzando Tapatalk

Marco, I was wondering what happened to you. Last I remember was the lock downs hitting you pretty hard there, just glad your OK and back to getting your cook on. That looks fantastic and am going to try it!!

• Thanks
Reactions: mbt
Marco, I was wondering what happened to you. Last I remember was the lock downs hitting you pretty hard there, just glad your OK and back to getting your cook on. That looks fantastic and am going to try it!!
Luckily I didn't had Covid. Or, at least, I never noticed to have it...

Inviato dal mio M2101K7BNY utilizzando Tapatalk

Back