Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Washington, MO 3rd Annual Main Street BBQ & Bluesfest, April 15 & 16, 2011

We may have to leave Pleasant Hill a little earlier to make it then.

Hey Jeff, what route are you taking to Pleasant Hill next weekend? Please track distance and time and let me know when you're here so I can plan our timing coming to YOUR town two weeks later! Thanks!

Hi Jeff,
I travel a bunch, and will take, from Washington; Hwy 100 West to Hermann, Hwy 19 North to I-70, I-70 West to 7 Hwy South to you. Just reverse it. Hwy 7 is Mile Marker 22 or something like that. Hwy 19 is MM 175. It's 45 miles from Hwy 19 / 70 to Washington. Total drive from Hwy 7 / 70 to me of about 198. When you get to Washington on Hwy 100 turn Left at Jefferson / Hwy A, then left on Main Street which is just as you see the river. Looking forward to it!!

Hi All
New to BBQ and comps and was wondering what would be a good plan just to attend and wander around and learn? Will be arriving Sat am with a friend, we r retired,will food be available r should we plan on eating elsewhere. when is judging ?Pete

Pete,
Saturday morning is a BAD time to wander around and hope to talk to anyone. The teams will be very busy. At this contest, there will be food available to buy on Friday evening and Saturday during the day (the local boy scouts are using my old smoker and selling pork, rib tips, etc). Best time to visit will be after 2 on Saturday and sample peoples choice, or, come on Friday night to chat with the teams.

We may have to leave Pleasant Hill a little earlier to make it then.

Hey Jeff, what route are you taking to Pleasant Hill next weekend? Please track distance and time and let me know when you're here so I can plan our timing coming to YOUR town two weeks later! Thanks!

Jeff,
Great contest in P-Hill! I left Blue Springs with a full tank at 5:45pm Saturday. I got home at 9:35pm including a quick stop at Taco Bell in Columbia and $101.59 lighter in fuel. So, plan accordingly my friend. If you need anything ahead of time, just let me know.

Back