Waiting On Taco Bell...I'm Bringing Mexican Pizza Back

Looks great! I didn't realize it was the only thing I liked there, till it was gone from the menu.

I tried refried from scratch once, and it was a huge fail.

Looks great! I didn't realize it was the only thing I liked there, till it was gone from the menu.

I tried refried from scratch once, and it was a huge fail.

Honestly Taco Bell was pretty good until about 95-96 when they brought out a healthy menu and changed the meats, the recipes and quite a few things. I never liked Taco Bell after that and the many menu makeovers they went through.

As for the refried beans it's pretty easy. Just need to sautee some onions add beans and add seasonings. I just cooked it down, added some Fiesta Taco seasoning, black pepper, some W sauce, Tapatio hot sauce, Taco Bell hot sauce and a touch of beer for liquid. Mashed them with a fork as best as I could since I didn't have any other gadgets at the cabin.

Looks great

The double decker taco's were my favorite item they axed. A homemade version is still on my to do list

Thanks!

Yes! Blast from the past. I enjoyed the double decker too. Their chicken burrito in the early 90's was farking awesome too.

Back