THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason TQ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Not sure why I don't do more breakfast for dinner. Could be because I don't eat much breakfast but the kids sure do.

So did that tonight. With waffles, bacon and these Johnsonville turkey sausages from costco.....that i heated up with bacon grease......

Since the waffle maker was going and I had leftover mac with fresh bacon........damn the crispy is awesome. Been too long.

20201118_174524.jpg20201118_174532.jpg20201118_175137.jpg20201118_175851.jpg20201118_174529.jpg20201118_174755.jpg20201118_174928.jpg20201118_180038.jpg20201118_180240.jpg20201118_180647.jpg

I'm with you on the breakfast front.... don't get it often, but I like to spoil momma and the kid when I do.

That crazy mac & cheese waffle with bacon!? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Threaten me with a good time!

What a great way to make it past Hump Day.

Looks very rich, that should keep you going for a while
Would you have a link to a recipe for those Waffle biscuit thingy.s
Looks like icecream cone texture from here

Looks very rich, that should keep you going for a while
Would you have a link to a recipe for those Waffle biscuit thingy.s
Looks like icecream cone texture from here

They were a pre made batter mix i got from Costco called Kodiak Cakes. Basically has some extra protein powder in them and you can use it to make pancakes or waffles. Might not buy it again as a basic homemade waffle batter recipe my wife uses tastes the same and costs a lot less.

This isn't the exact recipe my wife uses but it is similar. I actually don't know her recipe. One of the things she always makes.

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/22180/waffles-i/

That looks fantastic! I'm a big fan of waffle ironing pretty much everything that will waffle iron, but mac & cheese is my favorite.

That looks good! Kodiak cakes are okay. Good for protein! The chocolate makes an okay muffin. We have had poultry breakfast sausages from Costco, and between Jimmy's and Jones (I think that is the brand) I like them. Jones are the ones my wife likes a lot (and good for Weight Watchers) and they are in a big bag.

Back