THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it. My little sister is having her bday celebration that day, so I will be up in Northern, VA.

I was invited to cook a KCBS comp that weekend in NC so I will not be able to make it. I wish I could be there but my cook partner really needs a hand. The spot just opened up so I had no idea we would be competing that weekend.

I wish I could join. As I mentioned previously in the thread, my fall is littered with weddings and various trips. Hence, I'll be out of town this weekend. Y'all have a good time!

Potato Salad
Baked Beans
The ABT dip mentioned in the So Cal bash
A couple of stuffed fatties

Figure we eat around 5PM Saturday so that newtwog has a targtet time, since they are traveling for the day with a yungun

Thanks for that akoda, we will be arriving onsite sometime mid to late morning, dependent on said youngun.

I will be bringing a 18.5wsm and doing a nice smoked salmon with cream cheese and crackers.

I think you guys should cross post this in the
Q-talk, somehow. Get some more interest.
Start a thread "Do you think I should do X for the Mid-Atlantic Bash This Saturday?"

Back