THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chett. L

is one Smokin' Farker
Started out with 8.4 pounds of Wagyu Beef Ribs.

The night before I trimmed off a ton of fat from the cap, I then seasoned using a lot of Q-Salt & Pepper, then added a layer of Holy Cow over the Q-Salt the day before the cook.

Took the meat out, next day at 8:00 am and went on the smoker at 9:30 am. Cooked at 225, very low. Took the ribs off at 195-200 internal temperature, at the 8 1/2 hour mark. Started spaying with 50-50 water apple cider vinegar last three hours of the cook. Last hour turned up the smoker to 250. Felt like Jelly. Overall taste, Spectacular. VERY RICH! Tenderness, Pure Butter. I used cherry wood pellets. Rec Teq smoker. Let the meat sit for 1/2 before eating. Unreal Flavor!

Attachments

Last edited:
I see clean bones so that's a testament to how good they were. Q Salt and Holy Cow are two of my favorites, so I can imagine how they were. Great job!

Back