Valentina's Chicken Bits.....

SmittyJonz

somebody shut me the fark up.
Chicken tenderloin strip/ Breast strips marinaded in Valentina Hot sauce for 17 3/4 hours, grilled over flames with the Sear Daddy grill insert in the pooper......... aka "Orange Chicken' in my house...... Oh YA I Bacon wrapped half of them.....

qqO6uNal.jpg

pfeiGEPl.jpg

:heh:

Last edited:
Funny Story - about 16 years Ago, before I had a boat and could catch these :

fscISszl.png

I was bank fishing 2 smaller lakes near Burleson at Nite on weekends. I keep seeing this kid in early 20's bank fishing so we became fishing buddies. We were experimenting with catfish baits - home made dough baits and flavored raw chicken - soaked some in strawberry jello, vanilla extract And Valentina hot suace. One nite we are fishing overnite and we had eaten all our snacks and come about 3 am we was HUNGRY. So we built a little fire and whittled a couple of sticks into skewers and roasted the Valentina chicken over Flames on sticks - BINGO.

:thumb:

smitty
Ok well I live in the dfDub what lake near Btown

Come out to my place on Eagle Mt or Whitney. Can put you on some line breaker blues or

June 1…. Federal Red Snapper just opened. I’ve got a place in matagorda and Port Aransas

Let’s get giggy on some snaps :)

Today is the opener

Got a buddy that’s a Capt in Galveston on a party boat

Text him twice and he hasn’t responded

That means he killed :)

Get’n Smokey;4656144 said:
smitty
Ok well I live in the dfDub what lake near Btown

Come out to my place on Eagle Mt or Whitney. Can put you on some line breaker blues or

June 1…. Federal Red Snapper just opened. I’ve got a place in matagorda and Port Aransas

Let’s get giggy on some snaps :)

Today is the opener

Back then it was Alvarado and Pat Cleburne. In boat it was Benbrook and Lavon - I no longer have a boat. I'm down to fish with ya, I usually don't fish May thru October cuz it's Hot. If I do it's Nite fishing.

My Buddy has a Beach Shack on primitive Matagorda Island - come October we do :

kLJYnLDl.jpg

z1OHFO2l.jpg

dG2KmEAl.jpg

4LRw6cal.jpg

Sounds good Smitty. Do you keep your fish or catch and release. When ou had your boat I think it was catch and release as big ones make little ones

Sounds good Smitty. Do you keep your fish or catch and release. When ou had your boat I think it was catch and release as big ones make little ones

Yuppers - CPR or CPKR - Catch Pic Release or Catch Pic Kiss Release.

I don't keep fish often - when I do, I like 4-6 lb catfish. Bigguns go back to Get Busy making babies......

Back