THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
So usually build a front and end Day into Trips for "what ifs". Won't be boorish with details but stayed occupied . Long walk early, saved a duck in distress- played golf and then it happened. A friend passing thru said he stoped by my tent and left a half bushel of Hot Hatch Green Chile. Roasted them up over coals and now they're sweating in a food rated plastic bag. Had I left the Chile would've ruined,!my wife wouldn't have beaten me at golf and the duck would've died. A good day.

Last edited:
I can almost smell the aroma from here. lol Looks great!

looks like youu like the hot I'm more of a mild or a mild/blend type, last year I got them all confused :doh:

my golf game sucks

looks like youu like the hot I'm more of a mild or a mild/blend type, last year I got them all confused :doh:
I picked up some hot ones last year, they were off the charts hot. Still have a bunch of bags in the freezer. This year I'm getting a case of mild, hopefully I'll be able to use more than a single pepper per recipe.

Back