Tri Tip on the campfire

Love it! Looks fantastic. Never thought of using the Rotor for a tri tip - I'll have to give it a try!

I love the rotisserie for anything you want cooked evenly. This worked great for a low and slow reverse sear.

I'm sitting here eating the cold leftovers, and the smoke flavor is unbelievable. Yesterday I couldn't really taste it, but WOW..

Beautiful, especially your kids. I do tri-tips all the time over my pit. Loved how you didn't overcook it as so many people do.

Great cook! The tritip was perfect and them taters looked great as well! But hey, when you got the kids helping the food always looks better!
I cook out of my firepit more then anything else at home.

Btw, where did you get your rotisserie ?

Great cook! The tritip was perfect and them taters looked great as well! But hey, when you got the kids helping the food always looks better!
I cook out of my firepit more then anything else at home.

Btw, where did you get your rotisserie ?

Thanks, brother. It's the rotisserie from my chargriller. It works ok. Motor is kind of weak. And loud. But the price ain't bad. And I've had it for 5 years plus, still works.

http://www.chargriller.com/index.ph...ion=com_virtuemart&Itemid=6&vmcchk=1&Itemid=6

Back