THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SirPorkaLot

somebody shut me the fark up.
Name or Nickame
John
Cooking up one of my presents from GordonGary.

Seasoned with Q-Salt and cooked on the Shirley SM fire pit alongside some grilled romaine (seasoned with Garlicky Lemon)

d571c8a518ae7a44a51cd4d512559c27.jpg

e008f6cec254b9cfe81547fa3d44b26f.jpg

1c1443e216cb6730a18c5f66558730eb.jpg

Good lookin' cookin' on the Tri-Tip and the lettuce, John!

Have you considered cooking that XXXL² turkey on the Shirley Live Fire grill? :confused:

Good lookin' cookin' on the Tri-Tip and the lettuce, John!

Have you considered cooking that XXXL² turkey on the Shirley Live Fire grill? :confused:

No, but maybe I should…

Rotisserie is also an option. Or..I could cook it on the hog pit :)

No, but maybe I should…

Rotisserie is also an option. Or..I could cook it on the hog pit :)

What if you took a poll, and let the voters decide? That would be kinda fun, actually. Then you could do a live cook so we can all watch it unfold.

What if you took a poll, and let the voters decide? That would be kinda fun, actually. Then you could do a live cook so we can all watch it unfold.

If I’m gonna do a video, I’ll need to order a leather apron.

If I’m gonna do a video, I’ll need to order a leather apron.

I would never recommend that you do a video, Jess Pryles would get flippin' upset.

I was merely suggesting you post pics and updates as the cook progresses like others do here occasionally. You could just use a regular apron, if need be.

:mrgreen:

Both look excellent.

Grilled romaine is great. Radicchio is also good grilled...has a little flavor bite to it. Grilling both together would look Christmassy. Might give the idea a try.

Back