TOTY Updated??

You Yankees didn't finish off what I carried up there last year. Of course, we kept it quiet around The Shigs!:lol:

Hey, I did my best too...or at least that's what I was told...:roll:

And to keep this on topic, just checked the TOTY, the number's are a changing....

Yours is OK too Steve... :icon_blush:

I couldn't really make out what was in Chris'? Was that the NEBS bling?

Is there a reason why the member # of the head cook can't be used, to eliminate the issues that come along with team names?

That would make everything too easy

That assumes each team has only 1 head cook that is a member, which is not the case for us. My brother generally registers us for half of the comps and I do the other half to try to keep costs near 50% each so neither of us have to scratch checks out to each other during the season. That said, sure it would be easy for us to sign our team up under one of our name's and number regardless of who's filling out the entry and that's very logical.

But then what happens when a team gets pizzed at each other, split up and divide into multiple teams? The existing points stay with the old team name, go to the head cook ... what about if the head cook comes up with a new team name? Sounds far fetched and/or like a bunch of one offs ... but I wonder how many individuals are claiming the same points because Joe cooked with Sam under Sam's team name, but Joe cooked the entry that won.

I guess what I'm saying is that all kinds of scenerios exist that are making the task a bit more difficult then it appears.

Back