Time for serious BBQ! Oakridge order came in today!

blazinfire

Babbling Farker
Ordered some OakridgeBBQ rubs.. I didn't get a chance to order the simply marvelous rubs but that's fine.. eventually I'll get to try it!

Got 1lb packs of beef & pork comp, Secret weapon, SPOGS, got 5/6oz of Dominator and Santa maria.

Already went to the store in anticipation... Got two racks of baby backs and a whole chicken.. Gonna use secret weapon on the chicken.. and gonna do Beef & pork comp on one and Dominator on the other!

I know you oakridge Fellers hang out here in the forums! Thanks for the wonderful products!

KvJnkxFl.jpg

Great products! You will be pleased.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

My Oakridge Back Yard BBQ Kit came in this week. Looking forward to trying the Carne Crosta that everyone keeps talking about. This IS my first rodeo with Oakridge.

Last edited:
My Oakridge Back Yard BBQ Kit came in this week. Looking forward to trying the Carne Crosta that everyone keeps talking about. This IS my first rodeo with Oakridge.

Well You will enjoy everything in that package.. First rodeo for me was with the Back Yard BBQ Kit.. and each one of them I absolutely loved.. I would recommend trying Carne Crosta first by its self.. Then try it with a dash of salt. THEN try a 50/50 mix of Carne Crosta and Santa Maria.. Everyone is right.. I will always do the 50/50 mix its sooooooooo goood together!

I treated myself to one of their multi option packaged for Christmas. The Carne Costa was interesting the first couple of times. I think the coffee threw me a little. The third time it was out of the park. I am about to fire up the 26" Kettle for a nice thick rib eye covered in the stuff. Love it!

I treated myself to one of their multi option packaged for Christmas. The Carne Costa was interesting the first couple of times. I think the coffee threw me a little. The third time it was out of the park. I am about to fire up the 26" Kettle for a nice thick rib eye covered in the stuff. Love it!

Yeah I'll agree.. and add this to my previous statement. It took me more than the first try to fall in love with it.. I was in a SmokeRingMatters thread.. someone mentioned adding salt at the end. I think a little extra salt helps it out alot, Not knocking the rub. its great by its self but its always awesome to play around with different things!

Last edited:
When yer feel in’ crazy do grilled shrimp with Smokey Chili Lime and Crucible!!!

It really makes a killer combo!

You won't be disappointed. I have a pork butt in the Mak now to take to Texas Motor Speedway tomorrow for the Indycar race. Injected it with Game Changer this morning and rubbed with Secret Weapon tonight.

Back