Just placed my order with oakridge. Looking for other suggestions!

blazinfire

Babbling Farker
Alright well I've decided to stock up on some rubs and seasonings. I know that oakridge processes and packs rub orders on Monday so Decided today would be a good day to order..

My order consists of!
Dominator Sweet Rib Rub - 6 oz × 1
Competition Beef & Pork Rub - 1 lb × 1
Santa Maria Grill Seasoning - 5 oz × 1
Secret Weapon Pork & Chicken Rub - 1 lb × 1
SPOGOS - 1 lb. × 1

Getting ready to go shopping on the bbqsuperstore.. Because I want to try the simply marvelous Cherry & pecan.. Maybe peppered & spicy apple... Not sure what the spicy apple would be good on.

Since I'm at the BBQ super store.. Do you guys have any suggestions for other rubs since they have a large selection of brands.. Looking for top notch stuff.. things I can't find here.. which is almost all of it! Looking for those that has different flavor profiles compared to those that I'm already going to order.

I like the Killer Hogs AP rub, but I see you already have SPOGOS. I would pick up some Cow Cover Hot from Kosmos. A layer of that on top of a layer of SPOGOS makes a good steak

I like the Killer Hogs AP rub, but I see you already have SPOGOS. I would pick up some Cow Cover Hot from Kosmos. A layer of that on top of a layer of SPOGOS makes a good steak

I'll second KH AP. Any of the KH stuff is good.

Slap Yo Daddy Chicken Rub is another good one I really like on chicken. It can clump a little...but the flavor makes up for that.

Secret Weapon and Santa Maria? You're set!

Spicy apple is good on pork...ribs, shoulder. SM Cherry is also very good on pork. John Henry Pecan is really good too.

Bumping the thread once before I make the order to bbqsuperstore.. If all i'm ordering is simply marvelous I'll probably order from the direct company instead.

Tennessee Mojo rub is a good AP rub. Any of the Loot N Booty rubs are great too. Can't go wrong with some Yes, Dear Comp sauce since you're already ordering :)

Can't go wrong with Killer Hogs stuff. All of it.
For the Oakridge BBQ: Carne Crosta is a winner and so is the Habenero Death Dust.

Eat BBQ - Zero to Hero is our favorite ribs/pork rub. Haven't found anything yet we prefer.

Fergolicious Sweet Sweet Luv Rub is really good. Spicy Apple is good on all pork or poultry and on salmon. Probably my favorite rub

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Alright well I've decided to stock up on some rubs and seasonings. I know that oakridge processes and packs rub orders on Monday so Decided today would be a good day to order..

My order consists of!
Dominator Sweet Rib Rub - 6 oz × 1
Competition Beef & Pork Rub - 1 lb × 1
Santa Maria Grill Seasoning - 5 oz × 1
Secret Weapon Pork & Chicken Rub - 1 lb × 1
SPOGOS - 1 lb. × 1

Getting ready to go shopping on the bbqsuperstore.. Because I want to try the simply marvelous Cherry & pecan.. Maybe peppered & spicy apple... Not sure what the spicy apple would be good on.

Since I'm at the BBQ super store.. Do you guys have any suggestions for other rubs since they have a large selection of brands.. Looking for top notch stuff.. things I can't find here.. which is almost all of it! Looking for those that has different flavor profiles compared to those that I'm already going to order.

we hit our comp pork butts with little spicy apple

Can't go wrong with Killer Hogs stuff. All of it.
For the Oakridge BBQ: Carne Crosta is a winner and so is the Habenero Death Dust.

I'd add some Carne Crosta and Habanero Death Dust if it's not too late..

I still have more than half of my 5-6oz package of Carne Crosta.. and I don't eat very much hot stuff as I'm the only one that would tackle the HDD... But my oak ridge order has already shipped

Grab a justice for all rub and check out the Triple 9 products. All are amazing and combine well with others.

I've been a really big fan of Sucklebusters rubs recently. Their SPG rub is very good as a base rub. I've also been using their 1836 rub for briskets and beef ribs, and it's probably the best rub I've used so far.

Back