This Week in the Throwdowns: December 16, 2014

Just another viewpoint. I don't enter expecting to win. I enter when I am cooking something that fits the current theme, just for the fun of it.

Yeah... That's pretty much how I look at it, too.

Plus, it's fun to see the mods scramble about, wondering what to do if there are too many entries for the polling software!

The only time that's happened is with the annual newb vs. vets TD. The forum software can handle 50 items in a poll.

So... Here's a challenge for everyone... Let's see if we can get more than 50 entries in a weekly TD! :thumb: Moose and peeps are up to the challenge! :becky:

Yeah... That's pretty much how I look at it, too.

The only time that's happened is with the annual newb vs. vets TD. The forum software can handle 50 items in a poll.

So... Here's a challenge for everyone... Let's see if we can get more than 50 entries in a weekly TD! :thumb: Moose and peeps are up to the challenge! :becky:
:jaw:

Bring it on!!!!! You can't defeat my polling power!!!!!

You guys and your 'spensive, fancy, schmancy cameras.......this is the official BobBrisket TD Winning Camera. We bought it back in 04 or 05. Joined the forum in 07 and remembered we had the damn thing. It beat using the crappy old cell phone I had back then. Still does the job! It's been dropped a few times and keeps on clickin!:becky: My keys to a good pic are simple. No tripod. I take pics before I get tipsy and I start swaying. OUTDOORS AND SUNLIGHT, and presentation. Shadows are nice too. Garnish, peppers, etc from the garden. :-D If I took a pic of Mike Tyson with this camera, the photo would come out looking like Halle Berry! It's THAT GOOD! I want to TD Halle! It's so good it took this pic of itself!

Don't make me show you the TD's I won with this CAMERA!
thA7ATBNA3_zpsab535856.jpg

:pound::laugh:

I'm throwing in on Chuck- but busy next 36-48. I'll be there!!!
I've narrowed it down to two receipts :-D

There are some great entries in the current throwdowns! Folks are getting much better with the cooking and photogs.

Back