THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JoSal73

Full Fledged Farker
https://www.thermoworks.com/DOT

I'm sure many of you got the email notifying of the sale, but just wanted to make sure no one missed this.

I have a ThermaQ already, but it only has 2 probes..1 for ambient and another to stick in whatever protein.

I've always wanted a couple of extra probes to track other proteins..but didn't want to shell out hundreds more for a higher end device...or separate ThermaQ etc.

These little DOTs seem to fit the bill perfectly. I ordered a couple at 20% off and I can use one or both when I want to track a bigger cook with multiple items on different rack levels. Also made sure to order a couple of probe extensions so that the probe length won't be an issue.

It's very possible that there will be a black friday sale which may offer more savings, but I wanted these before turkey day cook...so pulled the trigger.

I'm aware there are other brands, and I've tried a couple like the Maverick and such..but ever since I tried Thermoworks..i haven't looked back. Love these guys

Back