Taco Thursday

lunchman

is One Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Dom
Sako's and other recent Taco posts had me wanting Tacos. So Taco Thursday it is.

Started out marinating a London Broil in Lime Juice, then dusting with a somewhat kicked up rub that I made courtesy of Kent Rollins. I was hoping this would not be too hot as the Mrs is ok with some heat but if it's too intense...

Not a ton of pics today. The Golden's was set up for two zone grilling. We're even light on the fixin's today as the market was out of red peppers, orange peppers, yellow peppers so I had to go with what I had which was one lonely red pepper -

Forgot to take pics of the steak flaring up nicely on the hot side of the grill, but it turned out nicely -

Taco #1 is assembled with Mexican rice, Cheese, Olives, Tomatoes, Red Pepper, Lettuce and Sour Cream -

Not the best pic, but these certainly were good -

The rub had a nice but not overpowering kick to it, the Mrs was perfectly fine with it. And we have lots of leftovers so there will be a Taco or Burrito Friday. Maybe I'll get some better quality pics too (part of the problem when you're hungry and don't want to bother with pictures.) :p

Thanks for checking in and my thanks to Sako for the inspiration!

Regards,
-lunchman

MMMAaannnnnn, That is some fine looking Tacos!! London Broil looks to be perfection. Maybe there are some Tacos in my future too.

Tacos and wings are two of my greatest weaknesses and you guys show no sympathy at all. None. You just keep posting...

Seriously though, they look great.

Back