Table of Death

Well..I'll address Jason's post directly as owner/admin f this forum.

I've said it over and over..this forum is about free flow of information and that allows people venting frustrations as well as publicly commending people, places and things. Would you prefer that we only allow the daisies and buttercups be allowed and censor anything and anyone who has something negative to say about whatever entity it is.? If so, this iis not that place.

We DO NOT MODERATE ON CONTENT BUT IN ACCORDANCE TO OUR RULES. What that means is that just because you or I or a moderator doesn't like or disagrees with whats written, unless it breaks our rules IT WILL STAY. When someone presents things of this nature, we allow, and more importantly encourage rebuttals and clarifications from both sides with the hope that folks can come to an agreement, or better work through the problem. Just like the negative comments you just typed about this forum. It's YOUR opinion, it breaks no rules and as much as I find it shedding us into a negative light, its allowed to stay. Anything beyond that is censoring and stifling free flow of information. That may be the norm in other forums but we dont run like that here.

This is one great thing about this forum. Say what you will, within the rules. Good or Bad.

I had belonged to other, non-BBQ forums, and if you said anything negative, that the mods didn't like, it got removed, especially if it was a negative post about their products. It just skews all available information, and the truth doesn't get out in the open.

I appreciate this forum for being what it is.

Back