Comp #2 of the season

Smokin Dawg77

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
Jason
Well after coming off an RGC comp last week , we held our own at a charity BBQ comp. Good field of cooks with a great turn out 41 teams on PRO side , another 16 on backyard division. with this being non sanctioned event we just wanted chance run our program, judging was lil ehhhhh if few areas mainly chicken an brisket. But over all that we came out with great pork showing again with a 3rd place and a solid brisket finish of 5th , good enough for 6th place overall !

One great thing to see was overall turn out of the public , place was packed an rocking. Live bands, kids playground area , car show was nice feel "normal" again and see ppl out an about.

Attachments

• jimmyjam6thoverall.jpg
    jimmyjam6thoverall.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 47
  • jimmyjampork.jpg
    jimmyjampork.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 47
  • jimmyjambrisket5th.jpg
    jimmyjambrisket5th.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 47
Congratulations. We were there this weekend too. I didn't cook at all. My wife and daughter both cooked steak this weekend. My wife finished 3rd Friday and Saturday. My 14 year old daughter finished 12th Friday and 25th Saturday and she won the ancillary challenge against Judy Jones. It was a fun weekend. I thought it was a great event.

Congratulations. We were there this weekend too. I didn't cook at all. My wife and daughter both cooked steak this weekend. My wife finished 3rd Friday and Saturday. My 14 year old daughter finished 12th Friday and 25th Saturday and she won the ancillary challenge against Judy Jones. It was a fun weekend. I thought it was a great event.

i agree well put on event overall

Back