THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SmittyJonz

somebody shut me the fark up.
Gonna Smoke up a Picnic Cut in the Morning. Decided to get things ready tonite cuz I ain't a morning person and need to have it going before time to go to Church.

Charcoal Basket Ready:

Charcoal Chimney Ready:

Injection Experiment Ready (Mixed these 2):

PicNic Skinned, Injected n Rubbed

TO BE CONTINUED :

Sunday starts around noon at my house. :bored:

And, we need to stage an intervention and confiscate your lighter fluid at the next NT Brethren Bash. :tsk: :becky:

CD

Dang, man, we are gonna have to revoke your Brethren membership if ya keep using lighter fluid...and you OWN A CHIMNEY...

pork prep looks good though

My last lighter fluid bottle has just evaporated after 1 year and half of none use. I discovered chimneys. Now I have 4 regular chimneys and 2 small ones. Wonderful!

I light my chimney on the gasser's side burner, in fact it is the only thing I use that pile o junk gasser for..

I always appreciate the look on Myron Mixon's face when he's on camera dousing his briqs with fluid. Don't use lf my self but to each his beach.

A paper towel soaked in veggie oil works great to light a chimney. Works every time I use it.

Back