SRF Brisket Smoke

Yoga for Briskets :-D

Looks like a great way to spend the day Sako, that amber color is spot on and it's making me thirsty. Cheers :thumb:

Yoga for briskets :laugh::laugh:

Cheers brotha

Spruce tip brew time ^^^

7X6rIagt.jpg

ABT's about to go on

Left over al pastor pork, cream cheese, mozzarella and cotija filling

6ohS9JMh.jpg

fvOn00ph.jpg

Seasoned with Everglades AP and Heat (loving the seasonings)

Hz5Uwemh.jpg

Last edited:
The color of the bark is perfect. I am not one of those hard crusty bark guys even though such might match my personality. Great job.

Your going back to using foil to wrap means you most likely will be referred to The Committee for the Betterment of Briskets (CBB). Whatever discipline that might occur will be up to the Committee. You will hear directly from them.

The color of the bark is perfect. I am not one of those hard crusty bark guys even though such might match my personality. Great job.

Your going back to using foil to wrap means you most likely will be referred to The Committee for the Betterment of Briskets (CBB). Whatever discipline that might occur will be up to the Committee. You will hear directly from them.

:laugh:

I love a crusty bark myself but since this is not the run of the mill brisket I'm doing it a little different and the mahogany color was gorgeous. We'll see what the CBB says and frankly I don't care. :becky:

Tease....

Awesome cook Sako, I've got one in my freezer so I'm taking notes!

Nice cook neighbor. Looks awesome. Did a brisket overnight Saturday night and should have wrapped sooner. Burnt ends were needed.

Nice choices of beverage!

I love the look of that brisket and the pics of the various adult beverages. I like your style, but not Old Style!

Just as I expected perrrrfection. I'm with you Sako who cares what the Committee thinks that brisket speaks for itself.:icon_smile_tongue:

Back