Spring Kick-Off for BBQ Season Contest

IamMadMan

somebody shut me the fark up.
Spring Kick-Off for BBQ Season Contest

Today is March 1st, Spring is just around the corner.

In January, there were two separate selections/contests for a free bottle of Yes Dear Competition Sauce. Those who had an interest posted in a tread, and post numbers were randomly drawn to determine the winners. Both CPW of Yes Dear and myself had separate selections totaling 15 BBQ-Brethren who received a free bottle of Yes Dear Competition sauce.
( http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=267792 )

If you weren't selected, don't worry, here is another option where one could possibly be selected to get a free bottle of Yes Dear Competition sauce with an accompanying purchase.

I am hosting a Spring BBQ Season Kick-off with the Atlanta BBQ Store for those who want to try the complete line of Yes Dear BBQ Sauces. I am not affiliated with either Yes Dear or The Atlanta BBQ Store; I simply love the Yes Dear products, and Ellen at the Atlanta BBQ Store is easy to work with.

Currently my plans are that: if you plan to buy a Yes Dear Red, and a Yes Dear Yellow, I might be inclined to pay for the Yes Dear Competition Sauce if you are randomly selected.
Don't place that order yet.....

Some will ask, But why only with a purchase?
The answer is simple; I have literally given hundreds of various varieties bottles of sauces away over the years (too many to name). While many have used the sauces, there are about 40% whom I have followed up on at a later date, and they have mentioned that they never got around to trying the sauce. To me, it's like throwing my hard earned money into the trash, giving something away that might never be used. It may be free to the recipient, but I had to pay for it.

So my thoughts were, if the recipient has to invest a small amount to purchase a product in order to receive a free bottle, they are more likely to put the item to use, to get the full value of their other purchase. Consequently, those who just want something for free and might never use it, might be discouraged.

Think of it as a "Buy Two - Get One Free" or even as a 30% discount. Still a good deal no matter how you frame it.

Again, Don't place that order yet.....
If you have an interest in placing an order for (1) Yes Dear Red Sauce, (1) Yes Dear Yellow Sauce, in an effort to receive (1) Yes Dear Competition Sauce free in the same order:
Then reply in this thread that you intend to purchase the other sauces. After the thread runs for 5 - 7 days, I will randomly select from this thread and then ask for your Name and shipping address in a private message. You, in-turn, will receive a transaction code to give when you place the order. Your transaction code will be cross-referenced against your name and shipping address for verification at the time of the order. You are also free to add other items to this order to maximize your shipping costs, the only requirement is that you add all three sauces to your cart before entering the appropriate transaction code.

As stated above, If you are selected, you will be notified to buy one Red Sauce and one Yellow Sauce - Get the Competition Sauce for free, but again, only if you are randomly selected as a winner.

This offer is not for open purchases and No credits will be issued for any purchase, previous or current. This is a closed contest and not an open transaction code, Sharing your unique transaction code will cause your unique transaction code to become void.

Lastly, even if you aren't selected as a recipient, The Yes Dear line of sauces are absolute winners. Don't be afraid to try them on your own.

enhance

Last edited:
That is very generous I hope someone takes up you offer I have not tried the State Fair Marinade but have every intention to do so Just wanted to keep you up to date

I'm in - been wanting to try the Yes Dear line of sauces for a while now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Count me in. I was one of the lucky ones who won a free bottle of the competition sauce and tried it for the first time the other night. It was very good. I would definitely like to try the other two versions out as well as get some more of the competition sauce. This is a great offer and thanks for doing it.

That is a VERY generous offer! I have never ordered sauce online and it takes me a while to use sauce. However, these three sauces sound very good and the stores prices on them are pretty good. That is the incentive I need to order, so count me in, as long as the code will not expire too soon. It may take me a few months to need some.

I let this run for 8 days, so it is now closed.

Thanks for your participation in the spring contest.

Only a few replies which is good for me as the random selection will be very easy.

Private messages going out for your information today. Remember don't order until I tell you to, the shipper will have to have advance knowledge of the recipients and the codes.

Updates to follow

Back