THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jbowie

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
Joe Bowie
Does anybody use the Spittjack injecto. I have been thru 2 of the 20 dollar cheapies and found the Spitjack Pilse on Amazon for $79.00.Is this worth the money?

I have used one of these for at least 10 years, it came with three tips and none of the cleaning supplies, I think I paid $39 for it 10 years ago, works great for brisket. I have the magnum model...Pete

Does anybody use the Spittjack injecto. I have been thru 2 of the 20 dollar cheapies and found the Spitjack Pilse on Amazon for $79.00.Is this worth the money?

Yes, the SpitJack Magnum is the bomb, I have the full kit. They also have a smaller injector called a Squirt, which is good for small jobs. Also, I have a small injector from the ranch and farm store for small chores.

AGsQmJ8.jpg

QlDwnY4.jpg

I have one just like it from BBQ Butcher. Ive had it for about 5+ years. Payed $29.99 came with a case, 3 different size needles, and 3 different size cleaning brushes. Works great. Makes quick work injecting briskets and turkeys.

I have one just like it from BBQ Butcher. Ive had it for about 5+ years. Payed $29.99 came with a case, 3 different size needles, and 3 different size cleaning brushes. Works great. Makes quick work injecting briskets and turkeys.

Agreed I also have butcher's and love it.

Back