Spicy Drunken Noodles with Chuck Eye Steaks

Nice!

I'll have to see if I have all the ingredients. Most I have in the garden but the gold mountain seasoning sauce I'm not familiar with.

Nice!

I'll have to see if I have all the ingredients. Most I have in the garden but the gold mountain seasoning sauce I'm not familiar with.

Thanks!

Should be able to find the gold mountain at an Asian market. It's a Thai ingredient that is pretty much in every version of this dish I've seen. Very much worth finding, and once you find it, it'll last ya a couple years.

Looks terrific Shaggy.
I grow heaps of different things in my Garden from Lemongrass to English herbs .
I have not successfully grown Thai Basil.
What's the secret

I dunno Titchy... I planted it, it grew like crazy. It's been a pretty wet summer here, so it's gotten plenty of water. The only thing you have to do is keep pulling off the flowers so it will continue making leaves instead of making seeds and flowers.

_MG_9796_zpsh7snixsp.jpg

Friggin' epic Shaggy... :hungry:

Looks really good!! I love Thai basil. Where did you find it? I have always wanted to grow some but never can find it in stores. Just the Internet and really don't feel like ordering just a pack of seeds.

Found it at a local greenhouse and at the Home Depot this year. Seems like the Home Depot garden section expanded a lot. Many heirloom tomatoes, different basils, and a few new chilis this year too

That was delicious. Your sauce is perfect. I'll recap further when I'm a little less drunk than the noodles.

Awesome! Glad to hear it. I think that the sauce is good too. Looking forward to your review! :thumb:

Back