THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looks like a scenic place, though wondering if we'll all be able to fit?

iu

:biggrin1:

I have a form that I have to fill out and get approval, it isn't one that I can fill in online and my printer is not cooperating with connecting to my wifi, so I am going today to see if I can get it printed off at FedEx office and fax it in. I am on vacation all next week so I will follow up and hopefully have an answer in that timeframe.

I just heard back from the director regarding our special use permit for the picnic shelter. Everything looks to be in order, here are the requirements:
1) $100 special use permit fee, I'm not sure if that is in addition to the $60 or so rental fee
2) we must provide an event liability policy in the amount of 1 million dollars naming the park and the Authority as co-insured in the event of a catastrophic occurrence. I just did a quick search and that can be obtained for about $100, but I will confirm that with a phone call to an actual agent.
Before I go any further, is everyone that has committed still onboard? I don't mind handling everything, I just want to make sure that it is going to be worth the cost and effort.

1) $100 special use permit fee, I'm not sure if that is in addition to the $60 or so rental fee
2) we must provide an event liability policy in the amount of 1 million dollars naming the park and the Authority as co-insured in the event of a catastrophic occurrence. I just did a quick search and that can be obtained for about $100,
Wow, sure is a lot of different fees. I'm surprised the guberment thieves up here in Crook County haven't implemented stuff like this.

Back