So we did some vending...

Awesome rig!! Just starting this venture my self but doing the build out with the help of some great friends!! Glad your selling out or at least some items, that says your doing it right.

Update of the logos on the trailer. Will get more pics tomorrow when we get set up. Doing a tractor pull friday night and a ribfest Saturday. Stay tuned....

I like the shop where you get your work done. Looks like a 1990 Zr-1 red corvette on the left there.

Great job and great post Bro. :eusa_clap. I recommend flags, one American and one Brethren. Flags do a lot for attracting attention and you would be hard pressed to find 2 better ones. :thumb:

You guys look like you're seriously kicking tail! Congratulations!
You have any sort of Social Media work going on? I'm not the most Facebook or Twitter-literate guy, but I know that when you have good grub, it sure can help folks find you out there.
Keep up the great work and keep us in the loop! It's great to see folks' struggles and successes.

Kind regards,
SD

OP, that is a wicked looking rig! Could you share the specs of your trailer? Did you have it custom made or did you buy it as-is? Cheers.

Back