THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2PigsBBQ

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
Brian
After finishing a 12 mile run, I decided to get a little fancy with my burger today.

Used 85/15 beef that I got on sale for 50% off. Seasoned it with Victory Lanes Garlic Jalapeno season. Made patties then seasoned the outside with pepper and kosher salt. I topped pepper jack cheese, spicy pickles, spinach, chipotle aioli, and fresh hot salsa and used a pretzel bun.

Thanks for looking.

-Brian

Last edited:
I haven't had dinner, so this is the wrong thread for me to be viewing. Looks fantastic. But if I ran 12 miles, I'd need at least two of these.

After finishing a 12 mile run, I decided to get a little fancy with my burger today.

Used 85/15 beef that I got on sale for 50% off. Seasoned it with Victory Lanes Garlic Jalapeno season. Made patties then seasoned the outside with pepper and kosher salt. I topped pepper jack cheese, spicy pickles, spinach, chipotle aioli, and fresh hot salsa and used a pretzel bun.

Thanks for looking.

-Brian

Looks amazing!

I haven't had dinner, so this is the wrong thread for me to be viewing. Looks fantastic. But if I ran 12 miles, I'd need at least two of these.

I ended up having two. Haha

Thanks everybody. I swear there is a burger under the melted pepper jack cheese. Haha

Very happy with the burger, however I hurt just thinking about the run...:razz:

Back