THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First off thank you and your family Greg for your hospitality and hosting the bash. Also thank all the Brethren for a awesome time and great food!!! We had a blast and loved meeting everyone and can't wait tell the next get together. Here is the 2 dip recipes for the dips we made yesterday.

Attachments

• 20160904_121944.jpg
    20160904_121944.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 127
  • 20160904_115530.jpg
    20160904_115530.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 125
Bash Tradition

#ThickCut
Cabo%201.jpg

Cabo%202.jpg

Cabo%204.jpg

Gives a whole new meaning to Genie's Bottle
Cabo%205.jpg

Cabo%206.jpg

Cabo%207.jpg

Cabo%208.jpg

Cabo%209.jpg

Cabo%2010.jpg

Cabo%2014.jpg

Cabo%2015.jpg

Cabo%2016.jpg

Cabo%2017.jpg

Cabo%2018.jpg

Cabo%2019.jpg

John dropping the ball again
Cabo%2020.jpg

Cabo%2021.jpg

There are always some moments which get captured so perfectly, my favorite bash pic from the day is below

Padawan: Pre-Shot
Cabo%2011.jpg

Padawan: During Shot
Cabo%2012.jpg

Padawan: Post-Shot :bow:

Cabo%2013.jpg

Of all the things I missed out on yesterday, not being in this group of pics hurts the most. :mmph::wink:

It's 0730 in SoCal and I'm having a li'l coffee and about to have a tiny sliver of pecan pie (made by Greg's wife Shannon). Will post some pics and more text later. Just want to say " Good morning from Culver City" and it truly was an EPIC BASH!

Heading to LAX at 1015 and will post much more when I get home to my computer (old phart mod).

Just have to say THANKS again to Greg and Shannon for hosting this epic weekend. You guys ROCK! I didn't take pics, so thanks to everyone who did. To all the newbies who debate about coming to a bash - DO IT. Everyone is friendly and welcoming. A couple of minutes after you walk in everyone feels like an old friend, not new friends. And the food... way to much to mention it all (see all the pics). Thanks for the beers Charles. Hope you can fit stuff in your suitcase - just get rid of the clothes - you won't need them! There was pie left?! Did everyone stop eating after I left? It was great catching up with everyone and meeting the new ones. How long 'til next years bash?

Whenever you end up at Greg & Shannans home you know you're in for a great time! Thanks for putting this together!

I wish I would have gotten better photos then I did and many of the photos I have are duplicates of what's already been posted. I will try to post some when I figure out how to do multiple photos from my phone. :confused:

Got to meet so many brethren this time. So many nice folks!!
And the food, CRAZY GOOD!! I just picked a little of everything. I knew if I stayed in one spot to long I would be too full to try anything else. :laugh:

What a great time! Would have been nice to be there yesterday as well. Shannan always does tie die with the kids and their friends. I have to make that one year.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 94
Back