So Cal Bash 2015

Then again you and Bill both could show up nekkid and drunk on Neil's porch

Bill's a skinny farker and might could pull it off but I'm afraid a buncha folks would try to push me into the ocean.

No matter the level of alcohol, clothes will be worn at all times.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Daughter's surgery went very well but running the numbers says Cali trip would not be financially prudent at this time. Greg, thanks again for your generous offer of a place to crash but will have to pass this time. Can I get a rain check?

Looking forward to y'all's posts and pictures!

^^^Glad yer girl is OK and I hear ya on the financial end of it. And hell yes - the offer stands and always will brother!

Hi Greg,

At this point you can also put down Lee and I. She has been travelling for work the last 4 weeks, but right now her schedule is still open.

Looking forward to seeing all y'all again

• Thanks
Greg, we will be there unless there's a family emergency.

Thanks for the invite.

Hi Greg,

At this point you can also put down Lee and I. She has been travelling for work the last 4 weeks, but right now her schedule is still open.

Looking forward to seeing all y'all again

Fantastic! Really looking forward to seeing y'all and yer crews!

A humpday bump for my Cali brothers and a reminder y'all have a bash this weekend.

• Thanks
And a Friday before the partay bump! Looking forward to seeing my Brethren brothers on Sunday - and any new (or old!) farkers in the SoCal area who are seeing this - come on by. PM me for address and all that.

Getting excited! Ribs or Burnt Endz? What should I make? Hmmmm....
4EH3cFRjBVDwA4CR_FqjGrU4sA3e8OpqCwTigejJnYr8=w1327-h995-no

It's 0700 on the West Coast.

Anybody awake?

Just a reminder y'all have a bash today.

Hoping to meet all y'all next year.

Have a great day!

Thanks for having us Greg! You and Shannon are awesome! Marty, the jalapeno dip was on point as always but the German Chocolate Brownies were off the chain! Tony, we had so much fun with you, Maribel and the kids. Hated that we had to leave because it was a wonderful night!

Back