THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I knew you would enjoy it!:becky:

Are you going to bread and fry at least one of the chops you made? Just being nosey on what plans you had for the rest of your pork.:heh:

Fantastic! I have one in the freezer, and I'm actually considering snagging another one while the sale is still on. I got a couple of these a while back from my butcher (SRF is available retail in some places around here) and still remember how dang good that stuff is.

Nice job on the cook!

I knew you would enjoy it!:becky:

Are you going to bread and fry at least one of the chops you made? Just being nosey on what plans you had for the rest of your pork.:heh:

You know lantern, I have not had a real good breaded pork chop in a long time, sounds real good, thanks for the idea:idea:!

KC

Great review KC and really nice looking roast. One day, when they are on sale, I might have to give one a try. (Yeah, I'm a little bit of a chaep bastage too) :mrgreen:

The picture when you pulled it off the bbq looks awsome, but correct me if I'm wrong, I thought you could't cook pork rare. Please don't take this comment as an insult because that's not what I'm trying to do. I just never knew you could cook pork rare. Guess I have a lot to learn about cooking.

Back