THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks, y'all. I emailed Scott and asked him, but haven't heard back. My setup varies a bit depending the surface under our feet, so if you wouldn't mind reporting back once you arrive I'd very much appreciate it.

What's your team name, Tim?

Team name is BHR Big Butts BBQ. We are just a couple guys from a roofing company (Ben Hill Roofing) who like BBQ. We are really a backyard team but the Saturday/Sunday schedule didn't work so we are going pro for this event.

I'm about to head up there so I can report back on the surface conditions. Will be interesting to see if the weather shuts down the airshow as well.

Team name is BHR Big Butts BBQ. We are just a couple guys from a roofing company (Ben Hill Roofing) who like BBQ. We are really a backyard team but the Saturday/Sunday schedule didn't work so we are going pro for this event.

I'm about to head up there so I can report back on the surface conditions. Will be interesting to see if the weather shuts down the airshow as well.

This will be our first "Pro" KCBS also, looking at the weather channel if the hurricane heads west at all we will be right on the edge of the 8" rainfall area. I was going up this AM but had to finish up a job so we are heading up early in the morning. I also emailed Scott with no response, I sure he is scrambling right about now. I heard they were not going to shut down the air show, I guess we will see. Please do report what you find out, thanks

Our scores were terrible but we had a great time! Got to hang out with some of the F-18 pilots and let them be our tasters as we prepped the boxes then fed their family with the leftovers. Their compliments made it all worth it.

Good luck to all the teams doing the double and the backyard teams.

Back